Folks, good news: I’m pushing the latest esprit update to the servers at this time. In addition to the much wanted symlink support, there are several compression interface fixes, which means you should be able to extract an archive from your site. Having said that, adding a wget component would likely be another beneficial addition in the near future. After temporarily canning the one-click interface (it’s not coming back for a while) I can go back to concentrating on adding new features to the control panel and there’s a thread opened for user requests. If you have a request, then post there or just reply to this news post. Changelog follows.
- Added: postback status color fade
- Added: rename/symlink support in the File Manager
- Added: directory drop-down for extraction destination (still needs some work on responsiveness)
- Fixed: file names with spaces were not properly extracted via the Zip interface in the File Manager
- Fixed: code clean-up in generic AJAX handler library, File Manager
- Fixed: encode filenames in File Manager when used in URL
- Fixed: interface mismatch in File Manager’s compression handler
- Fixed: billing service connection errors were displayed
- Fixed: miscellaneous code clean-ups
- Removed: old debugging information from Module_Skeleton::synchronize_changes
- Changed: upgraded jQuery to 1.2.1
- Changed: upgraded esprit backend to PHP 5.2.5
esprit Update, symlink support is here!
One thought on “esprit Update, symlink support is here!”
Very nice, thank you. 🙂
Comments are closed.